The Laptop Mobile Connect Mount allows you to securely hold your mobile phone from the screen of your laptop or notebook. It features spring-loaded cushioned support arms that grasp the right hand corner of your laptop or notebook's screen. Universal Designed to work with most Laptops and Notebooks, regardless of screen size. Positions your mobile phone at fingers reach for easy synching and tethering. Features spring-loaded grip arms that connect to the right hand corner of your laptop or notebook.
Note: Will accommodate devices with protective cases on.
- Universal - Designed to work with most Laptops and Notebooks, regardless of screen size.
- Positions your mobile phones at fingers reach for easy synching and tethering.
- Features spring-loaded grip arms that connect to the right hand corner of your laptop or notebook.
- This model includes AMZER’s Universal Side Grip Cell Phone Holder / Cradle. It’s a complete solution!
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- Package Contents:
- Laptop Mobile Connect mount with Dual-T Pattern.
- Universal mobile cradle for mobile phones.
Laptop Mount Installation
- Step 1: Lift open the screen to your laptop computer.
- Step 2: Hold the laptop mount with both hands and squeeze both spring-loaded clasps forward until fully opened.
- Step 3: Slide the mount over the upper right corner of the laptop’s screen and release the clasps. The mounting pads should rest on the frame edge of the laptop’s screen and not on the screen itself. Adjust the mount until the laptop screen is located squarely in the corner.
Universal Cradle Attachment
- Step 1: Attach the cradle to the mount by inserting the dual T-tabs on the mount into the dual T-slots on the back of the cradle.
Phone Insertion and Universal Cradle Adjustment
- Step 1: Adjust the support legs by sliding them laterally. Place phone on the support legs and squeeze the side grip arms until they hold the one securely.
- Step 2: Push the release button in order to release the phone from the cradle.
- AMZER is not responsible for any damages caused to your laptop computer, your device, or yourself due to the installation or use of this laptop mount.
- Do not place mount pads on the Laptop screen.
- Attach to Laptop frame edge only.
Click on PDF for User Manual