PRODUCT INFORMATION IN DETAIL
Fommy Product Review:
The Displex Screen polish is a great little tube of screen care. Not only does it give your phone the nice clean shine it had when you first got it, but can help remove some of those unsightly scratches on your screen as well. To use it, you simply apply it and polish it on, making sure not to get any outside the screen of course.
To test it out, I grabbed the most damage phone we had in stock. The screen was basically completely hidden behind the terribly marred surface covered in what must be hundreds of tiny scratches, but after just one application, the screen was 90% visible again, all the tiny scratches had vanished. After a few more coats, some of the larger ones faded as well, I was very impressed how quick and easy it was. But, this product wont fix gouges or holes, however any small cut or scrapes should vanish in a couple of applications. Sadly, it shouldnt be used with touch screen devices, probably due to the coating reducing their sensitivity. Regardless of this, if you have an old or beat up device that needs a fresh coat, this is a great product to give it some shine at a very low price.
DISPLEX offers a simple solution for widespread customer problems, like mobile telephone displays will scratch very easily, appearing shabby and unsightly. With this new type of special polishing paste, end users have for the first time the possibility of eliminating the scratches in their mobile phone displays quickly and cost-effectively in a do-it-yourself process.
- Apply some DISPLEX to the mobile phone display.
- Polish the scratched areas with heavy pressure for 2-3 minutes with a soft, clean cotton cloth.
- Repeat application as necessary for deep scratches.
- Remove residue
- Do not polish coated surfaces; treat the transparent part of the display lens exclusively.
- The plastic lens is lightly dissolved and polished with fine abrasive particles.
- Contents of tube of 5 g are sufficient for approx. 8-10 applications.
- The corners of the scratch traces are rounded off and the fissure bottom filled out with the material of the lens itself.
- This item can be used to clean all cell phones/PDA/ipod/mp3 players/PSP LCD displays.