PRODUCT INFORMATION IN DETAIL
Fommy Product Review:
The new Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone is a great alternative to having to get a installed Bluetooth system for your car, which can run you a few hundred dollars easily. Instead opt for this speakerphone.
Honestly, a Bluetooth car kit is a must not only for business professionals who take phone calls while driving but also handy for moms and dads when you have kids in the car and also for overall road safety. Also, now days many cities and states are also passing hands-free laws so it is important to obey the law and get a Bluetooth so you can talk on the phone while in the car.
This new speakerphone from Motorola builds on the success of the previous T505 speakerphone model and provides excellent sound quality in a durable and easy-to-use design. It is a simply plug-and-play speakerphone requiring no installation. Thats my favorite part! Just open the box, and attach the speakerphone to your car visor and connect to your cellphone or smartphone via the Bluetooth feature and youre ready to talk! Motorolas Easy Pair technology makes it a breeze.
Additional amazing features include: DSP noise reduction technology to drown out background noise; up to 36 hours of talk time; LED battery indicator for quick battery check; and heat/cold withstanding technology.
The Motorola T215 is the perfect Bluetooth accessory for taking hands-free calls while driving or multi-tasking at home or work.
- EaryPair Technology!
- Dedicated mute button.
- Instant power switch.
- Adjustable volume control.
- Easy-to-find call button.
- Red microphone light.
- Powerful two watt speaker.
- A sturdy wire clip for secure your device in any car’s visor.
- Noise reduction and echo reducing duplex technology.
- Battery level and Bluetooth indicators.
- Supports hands-free legislation.
- No professional installation required.
- Model: Motorola T215
- Type: Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable battery
- Talk Time: Up to 36 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 1 month (370 hours)
- Operating Range: Up to 10m (33 feet)
- Weight: 88 grams (3.1 ounces)
- 113 x 60.7 x 15.5 mm
- 4.45 x 2.39 x 0.61 in
- Speaker : Two Watt
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0v without EDR, Class 2
- Bluetooth Profiles:
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands Free Profile (HFP)
- Manufacturer: Motorola.